BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

LOVE/HATE/FEAR...

I've never been much of a scary movie fan. I dig stuff that's suspenseful, but for the most part, I stay away from the stuff that's more hardcore.

However, I LOVE scary books. I'm not sure why...maybe it's safer somehow? Maybe it's the fact that I'm controlling the imagery rather than placing my trust in the hands of some director or special effects person. I'm not sure - I just know I'm a sucker for creepy books.

A lot of you are readers, so I thought I'd ask,

"What's the scariest book you ever read?"

5 comments:

Johnny! said...

Job.

Robert Conn said...

"Thinner" by Stephen King pretty much freaked me out.

Lance said...

It

Lance said...

It

p-melt said...

"My Pretty Little Pony"

I still have nightmares...