BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Steven Speaks...

The folks who manage the ministry of Steven Curtis Chapman have been very firm over the past few months. Short of the "big interviews" (Larry King Live, Good Morning America,) neither the Chapman family nor Steven himself have spoken to the public since the passing of their daughter.

However, Steven just released a new video post to his fans and friends across the world and I thought I'd share it here...



I'm amazed at the physical toll this has taken on Steven. He looks like a completely different man. I still hurt for this family and I encourage you to keep praying for them. As for Steven's return to touring, his staff is still preventing all interviews, meet-and-greets, etc. in order to respect the family's need for privacy.

1 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

Thanks for the update.