BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 06, 2011

RUN TODD RUN, Week 66

Since I'm transitioning the blog to Wordpress, the blogger account will probably just hold my running info...for my own sake.

SUNDAY, 7/31/11

40 minutes on Galloway w/ 10 minute cool down.

Why do I even write these things down?


TUESDAY, 8/2/11

Another 40 minutes on Galloway w/ 10 minute cool down. For some reason, this one was hard. I got out there pretty late, so that could have been a factor. Wanted to quit around 20 minutes in, but kept going. I've found a way to power through the end of my run when I'm really wanting quit, so that helped.

THURSDAY, 8/4/11
Kristen was gone the last part of the week, which cut into running. I did Slim in 6 Thursday morning, though, just to try to get some cardio in. That's a weird program - while I'm doing it, I think, "Oh, this is easier than I thought." Then, three hours later, I'm feeling it. Guess crunches will do that to a man.

0 comments: