BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SKRIBIT WEEK #3


WHY VIMEO?

I've been seeing Vimeo-hosted clips over the past year and they always seemed to look so much better than YouTube.

When I got the Mac for video stuff at church, I was very pleased with how good my videos looked and sounded. However, I noticed that YouTube seemed to consistently drop the quality of my videos. I gave Vimeo and try and I love it.

I'm sure there are a lot of technical reasons why Vimeo clips look so much better, but I don't know any of them.

I just know my stuff looks way better there than on YouTube.
It's not as easy to utilize as YouTube and I'm sure the quality has something to do with the fact that so many more people use YouTube than Vimeo. (I hope it stays that way! If Vimeo blows up, quality might drop...)

0 comments: