BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

RUN TODD RUN, Week 65

Since I'm transitioning the blog to Wordpress, the blogger account will probably just hold my running info...for my own sake.

MONDAY, 7/25/11

Well, I kept the promise to myself to go for an hour! I did Galloway (3 min run / 1 min walk...I'd bump it up but I'm still too slow) for a total of 60 minutes. I don't know if it's the same when running an hour solid, but for me, running that long has some weird peaks and valleys. Around 35 minutes in, I went from feeling terrible to feeling pretty good and the last ten minutes felt kinda' numb - not too terrible, not too ecstatic.

For the first time in 65 weeks, I completely soaked through my shirt. That's gotta' count for something.

WEDNESDAY, 7/27/11
Galloway.
50 minutes.
Running is dumb.

THURSDAY, 7/28/11
Didn't have practice tonight so I figured I could get a run in. When it came time, I didn't want to. At all. But I got out there. This is telling, but my time keeps decreasing...40 minutes tonight. But I did eat like at 16-yr. old today, so that probably didn't help.

FRIDAY, 7/29/11
Another 40 minutes, Galloway style. Slightly cooler out Friday night. Listened to a podcast, but in retrospect, my angry hip-hop playlist might have been better.

1 comments:

Caleb said...

Soaked through a shirt!!! Way to go Todd!