BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

SKRIBIT WEEK #4


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL? AND DOES IT CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE DAY AND WHAT LIES AHEAD?

I love cereal.
But who doesn't, right?

However, I do not have one particular favorite. I can tell you some of the important qualities I look forward to in selecting a breakfast cereal.

1. SWEET
2. SWEET
3. SWEET

No unsweetened bran craziness for me. No way.
Cereal should taste more like a dessert than breakfast. Breakfast is bacon.
This probably explains why I tend to eat cereal at other times in the day.
Nothing's better than a big bowl of cereal before bed.
Or for lunch.
Or in the shower.

Because cereal is so expensive, the Wrights rarely have more than a box or two. Not seven as some people do...

If I had to pick some favorites, I'd go with
Cocoa Pebbles
Golden Grahams
Cookie Crisp

I don't pick cereals based on the day I'm going to have.
Because I sleep until 11 every day.

0 comments: