BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 07, 2005

This Seems Familiar Somehow

Saturday 5/7/95
You know, when you blog for five days straight, it's a little weird when you have to stop for awhile. Clay took "my" laptop this week for a UM Army scouting trip so I was completely disconnected from anything and everything worth living for - the Internet.

A lot has happened this week, nothing earth shattering, mind you. But I'm not about to try to record the whole weeks worth of events. I've been busy. There. I said it.

I'm about to practice w/ Romack on his percussion kit for the retreat next weekend.

My writing is driving me crazy. I've been playing new stuff for some folks and while almost all of them seem to like it, none of it is really impressing me. One time when Kristen and I were talking about a particular worship song, ("Jesus, You Alone" by Tim Hughes,) she said that she loved it because it expressed exactly what she would want to say to God. That's the kind of stuff I want to write.

0 comments: