BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Get Tired of Writing Titles

Monday 5/9/05

Slept a little late, but it was cool. We got to wear jeans today. (My life is so sad.) So I threw on yesterday morning's shirt (wrinkle-resist, baby) and my best jeans and headed to work.

Morning was boring. Spent most of it typing in birth indexes. Not too exciting for anybody else. In fact, it's not very exciting for me either.

Came home for lunch. Played w/ Jonah and his Star Wars action figures. Then decided to make myself a Dagwich. You remember the Dagwood comic? How we would make that massive sandwich w/ multiple breads, meats and other goodies? Well, I gave it a shot. Of course, since I only eat meat, bread and cheese, it wasn't nearly as impressive. Here's how it broke down..

Bread
Cheese
Meat
Bread
Meat
Cheese
Bread

Very filling. Then went back to work for more boredom. One thing did happen, though - a redneck pulled out her purse to show her ID.

And a roach crawled out. Then she squashed it with her hand. Gross.

Krist and Jonah and I ran to Target to see if pictures were back, then ran to Blockbuster for "National Treasure." Then we shot down to Little Ceasars for a large pepperoni. $5. Can you believe that? Five bucks?

Came home, put Jonah to bed, then watched a bit of the movie. I had a ton of stuff to do, but crashed beside Krist instead.

There's my day. Kinda boring, huh?

0 comments: