BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

CONFESSIONS

Time to clear the air.

Time to come clean.

Time to share another set of confessions.

Maybe you'll read this post and feel impressed to share your own. Fire up your own blog, hit Facebook or you know...actually talk to a person. (If you must.)

They say confession is good for the soul. So let's all get honest and see if that's actually true. Here are my confessions.

  • I have never seen a zombie movie. Of any kind.

  • In the church I grew up in, I was the reason the sound system was messed up. I'd get in there during the week when no one was around and rewire junk to make songs and videos and see how loud I could make it. Don't tell the sound guy, 'kay?

  • I'm keeping a list this year of how many movies I see. The number is quite high. This concludes the confession. I will not share how many movies I've seen this year. (Blame Netflix.)

  • I love to read scary books, but hate scary movies.

  • One of my dreams is to become a YouTube partner.
Okay, your turn to 'fess up!

0 comments: