BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

INTER:VIEW

One of my favorite blog posts so far this year has been the interview with Lance Burch after his decisive win in the "Coolest Guy" survey.

Here's why...

I have funny friends. Seriously, I have great taste in friends. I'm able to pick smart, hilarious, sincere people to hang out with and, luckily, they want to hang out with me!

That's why I like interviewing my friends...because it gives you all a chance to see how wise and funny and amazing they are.

So, here's the deal...

I want to start showcasing some of my brilliant friends. Over the next few weeks, I'll be interviewing these guys. As the interviews are done, I'll start promoting so that everybody can be sure and show up to read them.

My only requirement is this: on the day each interview posts, the interviewee will post a link on his blog sending people here to read the respective dude's comedic genius. After all the interviews are done, we will tally the comments for each interview. The the most commented interview will receive a free Guest Blogger Pass for the Todd Blog, meaning that they'll be allowed to post whatever they like here on my blog. They will be given ultimate control...limitless power...posting freedom!






















So...who should I do first?
Clay
Robert
Jason
Romack
Runnels

6 comments:

Johnny! said...

Romack eats at Target. That's pretty funny already.

Artie said...

Romack.. He has such a great twitter pic

david said...

second romack

Anonymous said...

I think Johnny's observation was funny enough to win him a wild card spot in your interview contest.

...and I am greatly offended that I wasn't considered. greatly. offended.

daniel said...

Romack. Hands down.

Todd Wright said...

Wow...Romack getting some comment love.