BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Let's Play Oprah...

Okay....I know a lot you out there are currently reading this.


If you've read it, I'd love to know your thoughts on it. I've got a lot of my own, but I really would like to know what you think.

However, if you're out there and you're not finished with it, we will wait for you.

Just type a comment w/ something like:

"Todd...I'm almost done with the book. Please hold the discussion until I am done."

And I will.

Because here at Todd's Blog, readers are king. Or...kings.

Readers are THE kings.

That doesn't sound right.


Here at Todd's Blog, readers are the kings and queens...of the blog...kinda. But not really.

Wow...this has just turned horrible, hasn't it?

4 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Not done!

Johnny! said...

Oprah's hard to play--she keeps going out of tune.

Todd Wright said...

This is where we'd play the "Johnny" theme song, right?

Anonymous said...

Have the book. Can't really get into it. Still trying.

Michelle