BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 04, 2008

CRACKERS...

We all know that snacking is vital.

Well, it's important.

Okay...maybe we can technically live without those brief little munching breaks, but who wants to, right?

So, here's the question:

What's the best cracker for snacking?



If you're new to the blog, our surveys typically have a few ground rules:



1. You don't HAVE to explain your choice, but we all will like you much better if you do.

2. No name calling, no jeering...allow each and every person to celebrate their own identity within the realm of crackerdom. Diversity is the key.

3. No hijacking this idea on a slow blog day and slapping it on your site (without credit being given.) I'm talking to you, Mike James.

Alright...let's hear what you got.

By the way, you would probably be astounded at how many pictures of PREMIUM Saltine crackers are copyright-protected on websites. Took me an hour to find a .gif I could right-click. Sheesh, Nabisco, lighten up!

15 comments:

Kaity said...

Plain Ritz with a glass of milk. I just recently discovered how delightful they were because it was all we had in our snack cabinet at work. Really you cant get much better. But they are rather addicting.

And i would just like to say that i got in trouble in one of my classes today for trying to read your blog.

Todd Wright said...

Tell the teacher I'm sorry and that it will never happen again.

Then, give that teacher a Ritz.

Robert Conn said...

Goldfish... end of discussion!

Johnny! said...

Plain ol' saltines. I could inhale a box of 'em. If you're fortunate, you'll have a nice sharp cheddar to go with 'em.

rk said...

"Took me an hour to find a .gif I could right-click."

I really hope that's an exaggeration. If not, Todd, you need to repent to the Lord and maybe put your computer away for a while.

My answer is Wheat Thins.

Romack said...

Club crackers are great. They have that buttery taste....and like Johnny, I could probably scarf down a box all to myself - and then just feel simply awful.

Jason Fullen said...

Captain's Wafers. Why is there even a debate? Oh, they can come with about any filling, however, cream cheese and chives is superior, while peanut butter runs a close second.

Must note that while crackerdom is a large kingdom, it shares a border with cookieville. Let it be known that those outcast snacks called nilla wafers, lives on the border of said border and therefore makes it hard to categorize. The point is that while said nilla wafers are most likely cookies, they are a great snack that often overides time one might spend in crackerdom.

Yep. I probably took that too far.

Clay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clay said...

I have to go with Justin on this one. As with the Global Warming debate, this too, is over

Angela said...

Wheat Thins with cheese. I really love any cracker with cheese though!

Michael James said...

Hey! I gave you proper credit last time!

I would have to go with plain ritz crackers. brings me back to my childhood.

Kris said...

chicken in a bisket.
they have that chicken flavoring that is pretty righteous.

Angela said...

Wait. What is an Animal Cracker? I personally think it is a cookie, but cracker is in the name!

"What's in a name?"

Kristen said...

I agree with Ross...Wheat Thins... and Todd needs to repent and put his computer away for awhile.

You have all overlooked the poor Graham Cracker.

chrismaroon said...

Let's throw down the Ritz with.....YES pimento cheese on it. Don't even have to use a knife to spread it. Just annoy the heck out of the spouse and dip straight from the container. So what if it leaves a few crumbs in there. Also, if Jason is throwing in the wafer, gotta go with those with some peanut butter, though much harder to dip and easier with a knife.