BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2005

some days are better than others

Today's set
Great Is Your Love (King)
Sermon

The Wonderful Cross (Tomlin) Synth transition to key of G....
Majesty (Hayford)
Offering

Lifted Hands (Keyes)
Lord, I Lift Your Name on High (Founds)
He Lives (Wright)


It was a really good set. Primarily because our people came expectant and ready to worship. I do think the songs worked well together. I like it when I have a set that flows even when all of the songs aren't in the same key. "He Lives" is getting better. I'm going to cut the first chorus in half to give it a bit more of a pop styled arrangement.

Played OSM tonight. Did Steve Deal's "Fall On Me." Such a cool song.

Didn't ride my bike today. Took a nap instead. Gonna' try to walk on the treadmill tonight. Lately, I've been watching DVD's as I walk. (Seinfeld is way funnier w/ headphones, man.)

Hey, if you're interested in reading some really cool thoughts, check out www.rosskingmusic.com. Ross wrote this really cool thing about Christian radio. It's long. Make sure you've got time.

Oh, by the way, I'm going to see U2 on October 28th. Just thought I'd mention that.

0 comments: