BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Inside the offices of J.J. Abrams, creator of LOST. Monday Morning, 9:14am.



ASSISTANT 1
(phone to ear, whispering to others in the room)
What do I say? What do I say?

ASSISTANT 2
You'll think of something. Just get him here.

(A voice answers on other end of the line.)

ASSISTANT 1
Mr. Abrams?
Yes, this is Joseph at the office. Good morning.

ABRAMS
What is it?

ASSISTANT 1
Well, the deal is, uh, we reallly don't know what to do. You know, with the show.

ABRAMS
Show?

ASSISTANT 2
What's he saying? Is he coming?

ASSISTANT 1
Uh, "Lost," Mr. Abrams. We need to know what happens next. The network is calling every day wanting to know when they'll get the next show.

ABRAMS
Uh, maybe, uh, Jack could be Claire's, uh, half-brother or something?

ASSISTANT 1
We did that already.

ABRAMS
We did? Okay, uh. Let's bring Locke's dad onto the island.

ASSISTANT 1
Sir? How are...how do we...how would that work?
ABRAMS
I DON'T KNOW, OKAY? DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? I NEVER HAD A FAT CLUE WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON ANYWAY!
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CANCELLED BEFORE THIS!
HOW AM I GOING TO PULL THIS OFF, JOSEPH?
WHAT DO I DO?
PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS! THEY WANT ANSWERS AND I DON'T HAVE THEM.
IT'S JUST A SHOW. A STUPID SHOW....
(Sobbing)

3 comments:

Robert Conn said...

I told you so Todd!

you should have never gotten sucked in...

Hey, isn't ER on tonight?

blake stewart said...

hrm. looks like the bandwagon crew decided to move on...

:)

Todd Wright said...

I haven't watched it since it came back on in 2007.

I tried, but I was too busy writing rockin' cool worship mega-hits.