BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Do Re Me

Well, I made it through the traditional worship service with only one mistake. Somebody tell me this -
1. How come hymns are written in the stratosphere?
2. And why can't we do medley w/ songs in the same key?

I missed the transition to "Battle Hymn of the Republic," but other than that, worship went okay. I prayed last night and asked God to begin instilling in me more love for these people. I know that I need to be more of a servant to them. I don't necessarily mean in making more attempts to please people, but just serving them in love, especially when in times when I don't want to serve.

Guess God is gonna' make a minister of me yet.

Next week, we try something really cool stuff w/ candles, lighting and making communion a bit more cool. I'm so excited about this service and the impact its making on our people.

0 comments: