BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Vacation: Day 2

The Wrights made it up around 7:30 this morning. Jonah started his day w/ his standard plea...

Daddy, can we play?

But today is school day, so we all start getting ready. My mom bought Jonah "The Incredicbles" on DVD, so now that's replacing Sesame Street as morning fare.

Krist and I had decided to use Jonah's school day as our chance to just hang out. So we get back in the car and do the what do you want to do/I don't know what do you want to do thing. We gassed up the Taurus and hit the road.

Looked in a subdivision for any houses for sale, took some books to the library and then called Clay to grab some lunch. (If I ever get hired full-time at FMC, I need to be very far away from Clay. We would do nothing. We'd have a blast, but do nothing.)

Chili's - bacon cheeseburger / water / molten chocolate cake...mmmm

Picked up Jonah, came home and chilled out, went to the park, then played video games at the church. Home was waffles for supper. Jonah typed on the laptop and I watched TV Game Show's Wackiest Moments or something like that. It's strange how much I enjoyed that.

Jonah's in the sack and I'm destined for more walking in place. I need to finish some songs. They've got promise, but I need to let Krist hear them. Also need to right my Editor thing for May worshipnotes. Plus, I think I'm going turn my June CD review into this large-sweeping indictment of the Passion/six steps organization. I better watch it. Louie Giglio might have me whacked. Doesn't the name Louie Giglio sound like a mafia don?

0 comments: