BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

THANK YOU, APPLE

I realize that the folks at Mac didn't design this for me, but it's so valuable nonetheless.

In a Mac program called "Photobooth," the computer will do a 3-2-1 countdown with tiny little beeps to let you know when the picture will be taken.

Again...they didn't do this for me, but it doesn't matter.

Because now, I know when one of my kids has crept over to my computer and is taking pictures of themselves. Usually, when I hear it, I run in screaming, hoping to scare my kids into submission lest they fill my computer with funny faced pictures.

Earlier tonight, I heard the chirps, but I couldn't get there in time.

This is what happened...

2 comments:

Johnny! said...

I have a little game I like to play with Jenni I call "surprise desktop."

david said...

i can't wait for the video of jonah running through the house filming himself on your mac...good times