BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

NO...

While I am appreciative of a certain anonymous (Lance) Skribit poster this week, I've decided to hold off on 'Skribit Friday' this go 'round.

I am going to wait until we have 7 (yes, 7) questions in the Skribit window before I answer them. Waiting on 7 suggestions will allow me to do a whole week of Skribit answers, which sounds like a ton of fun, right?

There's no big reason for doing this. Other than the fact that I really dig the sorts of suggestions that come through here on a regular basis.

I know it will take us awhile to hit 10. Especially considering that we've never had more than 4 at any given time. But that's okay. I can wait!

I encourage you to think up the weirdest, most complex, most thought-provoking questions you can come up with. Lately, there have been lots of moving/Tyler questions...I challenge you to think outside the box - come up with a question that makes me regret ever making this request of you all.

SKRIBIT!

1 comments:

Lance said...

wow.

Could you be any more transparent in your attempt to avoid a mea culpa for your unprovoked attack on cyclists the world over?

wow.