BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Survey!

My old high school pal Kandice tagged me in this survey and I am happy to oblige!

1. HOW HAS BLOGGING CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
I'm not sure it's changed my life, but it's certainly given me an outlet for all the small little creative things in my head. It's also helped me to connect and re-connect with lots of folks. I think it's made me a bit more aware of how much people need each other...how important personal relationships are.

2. WHAT DO YOU DO BEFORE BEDTIME?
Usually, I bathe the kids and put them to bed. (Usually Jonah...) I try to exercise every night. Then shower, then some TV or blogging, then bed.

3. IF YOU COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, WOULD YOU GET MARRIED AGAIN?
Absolutely. Smartest move I ever made.

4. WHAT'S THE CITY OF YOUR DREAMS? WHY?
I'd think some place in Colorado. Of course, I hear California is God's country.

5. ARE YOU AN INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?
I go back and forth. It's really easy for me to get trapped in my thoughts and lock folks out. But, as most musicians do, I love being in front of folks. Wow...I am a weird dude.

6. DO YOU TRUST EASILY?
I think I'm a pretty good judge of character. I can usually identify folks who are trustworthy or not. And then I respond accordingly!

7. ANYTHING THAT'S MADE YOU UNHAPPY THESE DAYS?
I don't think I've been unhappy recently. The new job is a bit overwhelming. I love doing it, but there are a lot of long-range goals. (See www.worshipnotes.com for running commentary...) The hard part about long-range goals is that you have to wait on results, which is really hard.

8. IS BEING 'TAGGED' FUN?
I love being tagged in these things. However, all of my friends do not enjoy it. Which is sad.

9. WHAT'S THE LAST SONG THAT GOT STUCK IN YOUR HEAD?
"Do Not Be Anxious" - an old Integrity worship tune.

10. WHAT'S YOUR BEST QUALITY?
Dumb question. It's my sexiness.

11. IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Send my kids to college?

12. WHAT'S BETTER? TO GIVE OR RECEIVE?
"Gift-giving" has been declared as one of my "love languages." I love being a giver. In fact, I wish I had more resources so I could give more!

13. WHAT WERE YOUR PARENTS GOING TO NAME YOU IF YOU HAD BEEN THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
I have no idea. I know they got "Todd" from the side of an electrical company truck.

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU?
Kandice was one of my good friends in high school. From the very first time I met her, it was obvious that she loved God and sought to serve Him, even in her youth. I lost track of her but we found each other on Facebook. What's strange is that Kandice's husband is actually great friends with Ross Strader, my pastor!

15. FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE?
Freezer. Because it holds the ice cream.

16. WHAT WEBSITE DO YOU VISIT DAILY?
Gmail. Google Reader. YouTube. Facebook.

17. WHAT'S FOR DINNER TOMORROW NIGHT?
Cake! We're partying in Lufkin on Saturday night...

18. NAME A CHARACTER FROM A BOOK THAT YOU'VE CRUSHED ON:
This question is too weird to answer.

19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE FOR BREAKFAST?
BACON.

20. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG?
I'm gonna' tag some folks who I haven't heard from in awhile. Clay Walker, Don Wayne Crager and my wife!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

thanks for playing along!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Donna said...

ACTUALLY IT WAS BRANDON THAT CAME OFF THE SIDE OF THE ELECTRICAL TRUCK