BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Todd Talks Faith

Okay, by now, we all know what Faith Hill did at the Awards Show. Personally, I think she was joking, but it's still a tacky move.
...
Isn't this moment supposed to be about the winner? I mean, if Faith was joking, then that means she was showing out at a time that's supposed to be focused on the winner. She was trying to be the one everybody was focused on. (And the very text of this blog proves that it worked. I'm focused on it, at least.)
...
Here's what the "she wasn't joking" crowd hasn't seem to mention. Did she KNOW she wasn't winning? Was it plan B to scream "what?" no matter who won?
...
Besides, how does she thinks she's gonna' win after going like fifteen years without a hit. (I'm exaggerating, country music fans...don't get all loud with me in the comment section.) I'm just saying Carrie Underwood's singles have done really well.
...
Well, that was a waste of time. But at least I blogged!

2 comments:

Jinx said...

She says she was joking and didn't wasn't being disrespectful to Carrie Underwood or take attention from her, and she wouldn't have done something like that for real to be disrespectful, etc......but isn't the act of doing anyways disrespectful and attention stealing, whether it was a joke or not?

I say BOOOOOOOOO to country music anyways!

Robert Conn said...

what did she do?