BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Okay...I've decided to do a real post. (Haven't had much time to really discuss anything over the past month - I'm such a busy worship rock star.) Here's what's up:

We finished up unplugged a couple of weeks ago and we've done one Sunday without ANY background singers. Sweet. We'll probably move into a Todd/One BGV in the next couple of months which will be a change. In addition to killing the singers, I also fired my electric guitar player. Okay, not exactly "fired." In fact, I've moved Chris to a Technology Facilitator - he essentially floats around up in the tech room and helps out with everything. He's so good at technology and it's a comfort to know I've got somebody up there who can run down problems that, inevitably, come up. It's a little weird without electric, but I'm trusting God to bless worship whether we have it or not!

The kids are great - Finley's growing and Jonah is constantly cracking us up with his genius and his laugh. Just the other night, Jonah answered the phone, listened for a bit, then pulled the phone down and looked at it. He then yelled out... I DON'T KNOW YOU. And hung up.

My wife is awesome. And pretty. Lately, we've been spending a lot of time talking about our own beliefs about God and what we want to communicate to the kids. Even though it's all been prompted by a desire to have our kids walk in truth, it's caused us to re-evaluate and re-affirm some of the things we know about the Father.

I'm desperate to write some songs, but I've discovered that somehow, someone has shortened my days. I don't know who did this, or how, but I swear I don't have the same amount of hours I used to. I will write again, I just know it. Thought I might write something for refuel next month, but I decided against it. Speaking of refuel, there's a chance Romack may hook up all his digital gobbeldy gook and try to get some live stuff. It will mostly be covers, but hey, it's the TWB Live - ain't that good enough?

I've had a couple of interesting spiritual questions posed to me lately - I'll try to throw them out there in the next couple of days. Okay...that's what's up.

2 comments:

Jinx said...

Ha! You got fired.

Why does Romack get to record live stuff? Why can't Jinkins? Sheeesh...I quit...you don't gotta fire me.

Danielle said...

Be sure to post Todd when the BGV auditions start. I want to audition. Nice talking to you Sunday.