BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Stayed up late changing guitar strings and watching The Vilage. I had also gone by the church around 11 to finish up projection and listen to the CD I made of our Thursday rehearsal. Got to bed around 2. Jonah was up around 5 something, so I got him some milk and he went back to sleep. All in all, the Wrights got up at 7:22am.

We ate breakfast, Krist cleaned up a bit, Jonah watched the "Backyardigans" and I slept for about half-an-hour on the couch. Nice.

Got up, threw on my old sneakers and went out to work on the yard. Ran the weedeater for about half an hour, then discovered a giant hive of honey bees in our water meter. After attempting to kill them all and only angering them, I came in. (Will mow tonight.)

Jonah and I went to the church to play on the playground. We played for about 45 minutes, then drove over to the worship center to grab the rehearsal CD and use the restroom. Found some ice cream in the youth fridge, so we had ourselves a little snack. Then we went back to the playground for a bit, then left. We swung by Brookshire Brothers to grab some bread and then came home.

We all ate lunch. Jonah and I played a bit. Kristen is rocking him now. If he goes to sleep, I think I might have to grab a little nappy-nap of my own.

0 comments: