BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Today's Set
Stir Up A Hunger (Baloche)
Who May Ascend (King)
Holy Is The Lord (Tomlin, Giglio, Reeves)
Here I Am To Worship (Hughes)
Offering (Baloche)

Good set today. Lighting went great. Crowd was a bit dead, but hey, who cares about them anyway! We did a neat transition from Holy Is the Lord to Here I Am To Worship. I learned it off of MODEX. It would have been smoother if Kathy would have been there to transition with piano, but it still went okay. Carol preached, which is always different from what our people are used to, but it was fine.

Our numbers were back up, which is good. I ran the numbers through Excel this morning and found out that our monthly average is up by 13. Mike is on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but we're kicking off a "Marginal Disciples" series when he gets back which should definitely be cool. (I still need to learn a Ginny Owens song for the service on August 14.) I didn't get a chance to listen to this morning's recording, but I'll grab it tonight.

Tonight is the last night for Kyle and Adam to play OSM. Romack will be there using percussion and loops. He'll also fly in My Lips Will Sing and Glorify to my Roland so I can mess with those.

0 comments: