BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I'm pretty pumped about the August issue of worshipnotes. In it, we asked various worship leaders, consultants, authors and ministers to comment on five recent worship trends. We're calling the issue Coolhunting. We haven't had a ton of response, but I think the few that will contribute will be offering insight that will definitely prompt some coversation and thought about the issues. Here are the Big 5...

1. Emergent Services
2. Hymns
3. Worship on the Radio
4. Technology
5. Overstaffing

Over the next few days, I'll be giving my own personal thoughts on these trends. I don't necessarily have any desire to post my own thoughts regarding these issues, but if something profound should rise from the paragraphs, perhaps I shall include it!

0 comments: