BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 07, 2005

3/7/05 8:30pm

Worship was horrible yesterday. I was just off. I didn't pace the set very well and I think our people missed the more prayerful/teaching beginning that we've been doing for the past few weeks. This coming week, I think I'm going to have folks turn to one another and share some blessing or something they're grateful for. By using a scripture about recounting God's faithfullness, I think that would be a great start to a service. It would focus us, I think.

I answered the questions for Firewheel Church in Garland. I tried to video our service yesterday morning (Firewheel asked to "see" me.) However, I didn't have anybody mixing the sound, so it ended up being a non-stop-keyboard-jam since David's channel was super hot. I was a bit bummed, but at least worship was really bad. I would have been hacked if worship had been awesome and I didn't get a tape of it. Plus, I'd like to lose a little more weight! Ha!

I'm getting more excited about the Firewheel, but I have got an equal amount of sadness about moving Jonah from his family. I'm definitely going to need some guidance on this.

0 comments: