BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

BIOs


Thanks to Alex Burdine, I found this quote in a blog bio:

"These pages give you a glimpse of my nature. I am an admirer of truth, the environment, communication, compassion and chivalry. I am a poetess, keyboard player, bonsai grower, dreamer, dancer, candle maker, calligraphyist, origamist, story writer. I promote peace and I enjoy target shooting. I relish slow hikes in the mountains and fast drives in my Mustang. And still there's more. Drop me a line and see what's below the surface."



It was written by a girl named Lisa Shea. I haven't taken much time to look through the blog, but the bio has me thinking this might a really interesting site to explore.

So...what's YOUR bio?

2 comments:

Johnny! said...

"I really really like both The Lord of the Rings and Dune, but I'm not going to base my life on them, because they're fiction."

Todd Wright said...

There's also a section called "Guys I've Dated" that's really interesting.

Aren't blogs awesome?