BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seven Random Facts

John Simmons "tagged me." I've seen this sort of viral blog thing before, but never done it before. But John Simmons is way cool and I want him to tell people that I'm awesome. Am I sellout? Perhaps...

The rules: each player should list seven random facts about themselves on their blog as well as the rules to this little game. At the end of their post, they need to tag seven people. Let those folks know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. When I was teenager, I could freestyle rap very well. Maybe it was the songwriting bug struggling to find its way out. I could flow, people.

2. When I was fourteen, I received an FCC license to work as an "on-air personality." I was a 15 year-old DJ with my own show.

3. One time I was up at the church working late, I swear I saw a woman sitting in the dark of the church's front office. I think she was a demon. But I didn't hang around to find out.

4. One time while leading worship, I was sorta sing/praying over an instrumental break. It was this powerful moment - everybody was crying and confessing and sang these words: Lord, You have no idea how thirsty we are. (Still makes me cringe!) I think He actually DOES know that, don't you?

5. When I was dating my wife, the first lie I ever told her was about buying a Third Eye Blind CD.

6. Once, in a fit of charismatic fervor, I destroyed every secular CD I owned. I'm still trying to rebuild that collection. (Well, just the U2 section.)

7. At one point in my life, I think I could have seriously gotten my boss fired. And maybe prosecuted.

TAGS
1. Robert
2. Romack
3. Blake
4. Daniel
5. Clay
6. David
7. My Wife

0 comments: