BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Practiced late Tuesday night with Chad for the HHBC thing on Wednesday. It was quite fun, actually. His guitar is tuned DADGAD which makes for some pretty cool voicings on the songs. He's also got an amazing voice for the harmony stuff - it's like I'm singing with a woman.

I can't wait to play with the guys...here's our set for Wednesday night.

UNCHANGING (G)

FOREVER (A)
HERE IS OUR KING (A)

GLORIFY (F)
GRACE LIKE RAIN (F) Chorus only

I tell you what...it will be nice to be back at Harmony Hill. To stand on that stage where I once stood, to look out at the place where I used to make my church home, smile and say...

"LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON, YOU BIG BUNCH OF MORONS!"

Revenge - what ministry is all about.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Todd, those were my exact words to all my ex-girlfriends at our wedding!