BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

you think you know...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Teacher
2. Telemarketer
3. Deputy Clerk
4. Best stinkin' worship leader in the known universe

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Remember The Titans
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. The Cable Guy
4. XMEN (either one)

Four places you have lived:
1. Cleveland, Texas
2. Livingston, Texas
3. Lufkin, Texas (my house then)
4. Lufkin, Texas (my house now)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. LOST
4. The Office (BBC version)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Gatlinburg, TN
2. Atlanta, GA
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Orlando, FL

Four websites I visit daily:
1. webmail
2. romack
3. angela
4. paul

Four of my favorite foods:
Bacon

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Cashing in my lotto ticket
2. Afternoon nap (cold, rainy)
3. Leading worship
4. Shining Paul Baloche's shoes

0 comments: