BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Solomon's Porch

Set went well. As mentioned by Justin, we had just a few minutes to setup and run through a thing or two. Call me crazy, but I love running in and setting up like that - makes me feel alive!

I was impressed with everybody - Justin, Paul and Ryan were perfect and Chad's vocals were a nice addition. We also had great sound and projection folks.

Response from the students was encouraging - they seemed genuinely interested in the things were were saying and doing, which is always great.

Tomorrow's my last day at the courthouse. Pray for us, you guys. This transition has been a rocky one and we are living every day in faith that God is going to bring some peace and joy to our home and hearts.

1 comments:

Romack said...

You got it man! I'm praying for guys.