BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Coming February 2006

Yeah, that's right.
We're gonna' have a baby!

Most of our friends here in Lufkin know, but we've tried to keep it a secret from "The Bluebirds," the group of friends spread across the country. (Or something like that.) Now they know and we can boldy declare what we've been holding inside for two weeks.
WE ARE SCARED TO DEATH.

Two kids is a whole different thing. I'm not going to lie to you - over the past few weeks, I've had a couple of minor breakdowns. ("How can I afford two kids? How can I parent two kids? How can I do this? How can I do this?)

But I just go back to scripture - "God helps those who help themselves." And that's gives me all the courage I need.
Well, that and The Prayer of Jabez.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

You gotta quit reading that Methodist Bible man. Come back the the only true one...

God wrote the King James Version. Bu$ine$$men wrote the others!