BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Voice Within

Today's Set
Praise Adonai (Baloche)
Given to Me (Wright)
I've Found Jesus (Smith)
You Are Welcome Here (Foote)
Remind Us (Wright)

Kind of a weird day. Our number was low due to a host of factors - why do people worship differently when there aren't many of them? Oh well.

Brought out Remind Us. I really like the song. Don't know if anybody else did. Kristen wasn't crazy about the verse section.

Also mixed The Cross of Christ and I Am Glad to CD last night. Drove around listening to it today. I've decided not to include I Am Glad or My Lips Will Sing on the CD to worship leaders. Two reasons.
1. Vocal on I Am Glad isn't good. Most people would say keep working on it - but I'm smart enough to know that I'm not a great recorder. When I record myself, I can never capture the true essence of it. I still posted the mp3 to www.worshipnotes.org/todd.htm.
2. UM Army is in our worship center this week, which knocks out all of the tracking for My Lips Will Sing I planned on doing this week.

Busy day - new Associate Pastor did good. We'll meet this week to start service planning.

0 comments: