BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Still clicking

Recording: tracked good acoustic and decent vocals for "Glorify" last week. Then spent about an hour finding a little 3 note delay that will run for most of the song. Laid down clicks for a ton of stuff that will take me forever to lay down. Romack will lay down drums tomorrow night. Also did guitar for "You Gave Sight" and "Remind Us." Worked a little on one of my kid songs, "He Made Me."

Live: worship at church was good Sunday. Our electric player was out, but we survived. Sometimes its kinda' nice to have somebody out because it forces everybody to thinking a little bit more creatively. I haven't played any gigs, but I did lead a 20 minute worship set with my guitar Friday night at Jason's house. Lot of fun - great worship from the people there.

Writing: got a ton of ideas, but trying to make sure I can junk recorded before I started writing other stuff.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

thought you were dead...