BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 05, 2005

6/5/05

Today's Set
Rejoice (Foote)
I've Found Jesus (Smith)
Praise the Lord (King)
Lifted Hands (Keyes)
You Alone (Crowder)

Set went okay. Had some sound problems in the first song, so I'm enacting an 8:50 soundcheck for Sunday mornings. Dang it. In truth, it was my fault that stuff was messed up - I tracked bass and keys Thursday night for "The Cross of Christ."

I was able to finish "Cross" - all I have left is Krist's vocals. I also laid down an electric rhythm and lead part for "I Am Glad." Actually, it's my acoustic run through some electric effects on the Roland. I liked it and played it for Chris and David this morning. They dug it.

Hopefully, I can get Kristen to do BGV's this week. I may add a ride cymbal part to "Cross," but I've got to ask Justin tonight what he thinks. I'm thinking of having him set up a small acoustic kit so we can do "My Lips Will Sing" and maybe "You Gave Sight."

AFter that, I make CD's and mail them out.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

You know my address right? Ashlin said that she better get one.