BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 15, 2005

up late blogging...i'm so hip

check it out. i'm blogging all lower case. cool. poetic. maybe i'll blog with no punctuation how bout that would that be cool ormaybei'llusepunctuation,exceptjustrunmywordstogetherlikethis.
yeah.ilikethis.itseemssorushed.i'mtoobusyforthespacebar!

You know, I'm not the first guy to blog. I understand that I'm one of the last guys on the planet to start typing these "journal-istic" things on the web. However, I am the first in my circle of friends, and I have yet to receive in credit for it. And in his trademark style, Robert Conn has once again cashed in on an idea of mine. Todd has a blog? Well, guess what? Rob has one too. Todd likes the maroon template w/ grey background? Robert has that one, too.

It gets worse. I'm typing great thoughts on worship, church culture, shopping for Easter clothes, philosophical approaches to the lenten season, and do I get any comments? NO. Well, I did get one from this genius who thought it was so funny to complain that a Christian used the word "dang." Rob is throwing pictures of dogs on his, silly little things about how he can't get his child to mind (Watch some S.M.Davis already,man) and he's getting comments from MY OWN HOMETOWN!

So here it is. I've changed the look of my blog. And I hereby publicly request that a one Robert Conn dedicate on whole blog to my genius.

Now, he will dedicated a blog to me. But I'm sure it will be some witty stuff dripping w/ sarcasm that will obviously slam me.

Go ahead, Rob. Do your worst! I guess my hometown will comment on that, too!

U2....October 30th.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

You're on punk!