BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Blah Blah Blog

Today's Set
Praise Adonai (Baloche)
You Are Welcome Here (Foote)
Great Is Your Love (King)
My Lips Will Sing (Wright)

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (whoever wrote that one)
I Could Sing of Your Love Forever (Smith)

Good set. Even w/ the early morning practice! It's well known that I hate the early morning practice, but I sure like having a free nite during the week. Mmmmm.....perhaps.

Mike Tyson, our new incoming associate, called me tonight. I'm really excited. He really wants to approach the service planning from a team approach, including him, me, Clay and other related service staff. He said he'd like to plan services a month in advance. It will meet a bit more time away from home due to the weekly meeting, but I've wanted to be a part of team planning for so long, I'm ready! He also wants to assess the previous service each week, which I've also wanted for so long.

We went to the church-wide fellowship tonight at the bowling alley. From a staff perspective, I can look at the event and claim it a success. However, as a member of the church family, it was really depressing. Krist and I don't connect w/ anybody. It may seem strange to talk about how excited I am in the paragraph above and now talk about not connecting, but nothing about my life has ever been simple. Why start now?

0 comments: