BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

RUN TODD RUN, Week 35

SATURDAY, 12/25/10
I was excited to run in my mother-in-law's neighborhood since it's much more flat that where I live. I wasn't as excited about the 37 degree temperature and bone-chilling wind that I found. I ran some, walked some...didn't really worry about time or distance. Just tried to get in a tiny bit of exercise before heading to bed.

I think I've hit my neighborhood-frustration wall again. Haven't had a good long treadmill run in a long time and I'm anxious to get back to the gym to put some time in!

SUNDAY, 12/26/10
Sunday was crazy. Woke up early, drove back to Tyler to lead worship, ran to the house and picked up some stuff and then came back to Lufkin to be with family for a couple more days. One of the things I grabbed was warmer running clothes! Ran on Sunday night in long pants and two shirts. The run wasn't all that fun, but at least I didn't cry from the cold. Did 26 minutes running and about 10 minutes walking. Neighborhood blues are still there, but I kept telling myself, "You'll feel so good when you're done!" Having a little bit of trouble breaking in the new shoes I got for Christmas - they're Asics, very comfortable, but I might have hit the running two hard before my feet were ready for new shoes. Decided to take Monday off to let my feet rest but hope to hit again Tuesday.

WEDNESDAY, 12/29/10
Finally got back to Tyler Wednesday afternoon. Spent the rest of the day picking up the house, putting toys together, etc. After the kids went to bed, I got out for a little exercise. Did a 10 minute walk, 20 minute run, then 10 minute walk again. Legs were killing me. Think it could be the extra 14 pounds of candy that I'm carrying around?

FRIDAY, 12/29/10
Here's what I'm NOT going to do - I'm not going to complain about hating my neighborhood and needing some solid treadmill time. But just know that...you know...I want to.

Got out Friday morning. Did 10 minute walk + 15 minute run + 10 minute walk.

I hate hills so much.

0 comments: