BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

RUN TODD RUN, Week 17

SUNDAY 8/22/10
Didn't spend all morning on my feet, so I felt ready-to-run on Sunday night.

I've mentioned before that I don't listen to music when I run, but I fired up the iPod for this one. I through all our songs for next Sunday into a playlist and went outside. Ran 24 minutes...it was hard, but I felt pretty good once I was done.

THURSDAY 8/26/10
Knew I wouldn't have any time to run on Thursday night, so I got out and ran in the sunshine. Tyler was having an unexpected cool day, so it wasn't terribly hot. I ran for about 20 minutes. Did the iPod again instead of the stopwatch so I'm estimating based on my playlist length. (Lately, I've been running to a playlist of my upcoming Sunday setlist...it's a good way for me to get the songs into my head and heart!) Probably could have run for that last song, but got terribly queasy. I liken myself to Seinfeld when it comes to throwing up...I don't. I'll do anything to keep from experiencing it and in this case, the thing I did to prevent vomit was stopping the run.

Sure, it was a failed run, but anytime I can prevent throwing up, it's also kinda' like a win.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all, I'm not new to the forum and thought I would stop by to say hi and share my new site that's all about [url=http://provenpenisenlargement.blogspot.com/]proven penis enlargement[/url].

Now I know what you are thinking. You think this has to be spam, but it's not. I figured that hre in this was the right place to put something like this. If I'm wrong, go ahead and delete this thread and send me a PM so that I know what's going on and not to do it in the future.

Thank you so much for all that all of you have shared with me as I have been a lurker. If PE is a topic you have an interest in then maybe you would want to check [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17159466/proven-penisenlargement-read-it]proven penis enlargement site[/url], [url=http://tomtom7.wiki.zoho.com/proven-penisenlargement-that-you-should-read.html]proven penis enlargement weblog[/url], and [url=http://tomtom7.wiki.zoho.com/proven-penisenlargement-that-you-should-read.html]our page[/url] as well.