BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RECENT THINGS

Here is a collection of some things that I saw, encountered, experienced last week. None of them are related to each other and they're not all that important.

But they did happen.

While running the other night, I noticed that a guy in our neighborhood has a rack in his garage holding about seven compound bows.

As someone who grew up in a bow hunting household, the presence of hunting equipment wasn't all that surprising, but the volume was.

And let me tell you something - obtaining and maintaining seven of these dudes is no small feat. The cost alone would be quite substantial, as these bows looked to be of a high quality.

I joined Google+. After a day or so, I realized it's super boring and a colossal waste of time. I'm sure it'll become more valid and important and creative and all that jazz eventually, but why can't Google stick with the 2 things they do best - providing me awesome email and knowing everything in the world.
I will give props to the logo, though. It's a nice one.


This past week, I was able to find projector lamps for $300 under normal market price. I'm not much of a bargain shopper, but this was just too good to pass up. I even did that annoying thing where I tell everybody I meet about this great deal I found. (The checkout girl at the grocery store didn't seem all that excited.)

The low price meant that I could by three new ones for almost what one cost. So I did. Worship is gonna' bright and shiny this Sunday morning!

0 comments: