BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Finish This Sentence

I've still got mad respect for bloggers. Moving through my Google Reader is still one of my favorite parts of the day. I caught this over at Embracing And Be Embraced and figured it would be fun. Heck, who knows? I may even "tag" some folks. Remember when we all used to do that?

  1. My uncle once: licked Kristen on the face. Before we were married.

  2. Never in my life: have I ridden a horse. Don't plan on it either.

  3. When I was five: I rode a bus to a Christian school kindergarten in a town 30 miles away.

  4. High School was: kinda' silly.

  5. I will never forget: holding Jonah for the first time.

  6. I once met: Margaret Becker. Know what I asked her? "What's Steven Curtis Chapman like?" She didn't seem to like the question. Rude.

  7. There's this girl I know who: turned me down for homecoming because she didn't want to go with anyone. I then saw her at a restaurant with a football player after homecoming.

  8. Once, at a bar: somebody said something stupid.

  9. By noon, I'm usually: really hungry?

  10. Last night: was pretty great. Movie night with Kristen & the kids. Plus I ate Golden Oreos.

  11. If I only had: the ability to run 3 miles, I'd feel pretty dang accomplished.

  12. Next time I go to church: will be to fold bulletins.

  13. The Octomom: seems like a bad SNL sketch to me. (Or should I just say "SNL sketch"?)

  14. What worries me most: snakes.

  15. When I turn my head left: I see what's over there.

  16. When I turn my head right: I see what's over THERE.

  17. You know I'm lying when: I say I'm never scared.

  18. What I miss most about the 80's: the promise and potential of growing up.

  19. If I was a character in Shakespeare: I hope it would be one who gets lots of chicks.

  20. By this time next year: I will have run a 5k. BELIEVE IT!

  21. A better name for me would be: "vanilla surprise."

  22. I have a hard time understanding: the state of pop music.

  23. If I ever go back to school, I'll: probably weep.

  24. You know I like you if: I relax when you're around.

  25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd think would be: my wife.

  26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens and Geraldine Ferraro: would be the best pop quartet ever.

  27. Take my advice, never: read Dean Koontz's "The Taking" late at night.

  28. My ideal breakfast: is something greasy and quick from a fast-food place. (I'm looking at you, McDs.)

  29. A song I love, but do not own is: "Do The Evolution" by Pearl Jam.

  30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: eating lunch at Ray's Drive In.

  31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips and track stars: can probably all be found in an indie film.

  32. Why won't people: give me money?

  33. If you spend the night at my house: you better like getting up early. My kids don't sleep past sunrise. EVER.

  34. I'd stop my wedding for: zombies.

  35. The world could do without: liberal talk radio.

  36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have to eat the cockroach.

  37. My favorite blond is: my wife...when she was blond.

  38. Paper clips are more useful than: fire ants.

  39. If I don anything well: it's making my family laugh.

  40. And by the way: I love you.
Post this list to your blog or Facebook...I plan on tweeting each one of these w/ the tag #finishthissentence all day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I posted this one a couple weeks ago. Check it out: http://liz-ourblessedfamily.blogspot.com/2010/06/finish-sentence.html

Liz said...

I just realized you were quoting Shanda Warren's blog! How do you know her??

Shanda said...

I just now am seeing this! Thanks for the shout out.