BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Thank You, Internet

On Monday, I'll here in this town at this school leading worship for this church. I'm excited about it. I love worshipping with the kids at this church and I keep looking at the map to see if we can go see some cool historical sites in between our sets.


I was telling Jonah and Finley that I'll be going far away for the week, 
so I decided to see what Google Maps had to say about overall mileage travelled.  

They thought it was cool, and then I noticed that Google Maps lets you choose your travel mode and had a "walking" category. So I click the "walking" button, laughed with the kids about me walking for 18 days to get there and then I saw this:

Thanks for looking out, Google. You guys think of everything.

0 comments: