BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Five

Inspired by Tripp Crosby. (trippcrosby.com)

DISTRICT 9
Caught the trailer for this at Transformers 2 and I was pretty impressed by it. Very intriguing. Then I did some online research and found out that the viral marketing on this thing is super smart. (www.d-9.com)This looks like a really interesting movie - one that would prompt questions about repression and freedom. I'm definitely making plans to see this one!


A NEW PROJECT
I've decided to take on a new project. It's been a long process, but I'm think I ready. To resume playing Super Mario Galaxy. It'll be a challenge...but I think I'm up to the task. Your support means so much!

TODD VLOG
I've got a few vlog ideas ready for production - these will be mostly about worship, songwriting type stuff. Be on the lookout...comments are vital!

THIS SHOW BITES
I had every intention of shooting a new teaser for This Show Bites w/ John Collier. But my week got away from me. (Again.) If you're interested in helping out the show, email your nomination to wjcollier3@gmail.com. The next episode is "best tacos in Tyler." Ought to be fun.

"BALOCHE WATCH"
Still haven't met Paul Baloche. Therefore, I am creating "Baloche Watch." This will be a weekly update on the progress of my mission to become Paul Baloche's BFF. I can happily report that there are a couple of possible connections to Paul in the works. Let's spread the word about "Baloche Watch"...we can do this, people!

Your turn...fire up your blog or Facebook or twitter and share your Friday Five with the world!

0 comments: