BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's The Little Things...

So, Friday night I'm working late getting a video ready for Sunday. It's going well; I'm enjoying myself but I'm getting a little sleepy. I figure a snack might just do the trick.

Now, most folks think of crackers or fruit or something like that when they hear "snack." Not this guy. No. I wanted a cookie. Or some ice cream. Something delicious.

But the cupboards are bare. I opt for peanut butter toast, which is a pretty decent snack. I get the toast ready and go to the fridge for some ice for a nice, tall glass of Diet Dr. Pepper.

And that's when I see this:


Yes, sir. That's a Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.

Friday night indeed.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

It's like discovering Big Ed's Super Saucer all over again.

Nice find.