BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Favorite Blogger...


Some say I'm a blogging addict.
Some say I'm totally handsome and cool.
(I wholeheartedly agree with both statements.)

Sure, I love this guy and this gal and this guy and this gal,
but the truth is that my favorite blogs are the ones written by people I know.

That's right, gang - nothing brings me more joy than seeing YOUR post in my blog reader.
And of all of those...one blog stands out as my favorite.


I LOVE my wife's blog. I miss it.
Listen, being a Mom is a hard job. All of us know this.
And blogging is often the last on her list of duties or hobbies.
But if you're like me and you miss my wife's blog, then email her at dorothy_girl74@yahoo.com.

Listen - I don't want her flooded with emails from well-wishers who are just doing what I ask. (Although, I would love to have that kind of power...)
But if you do like the way my wife thinks, writes, laugh or looks (easy, now...) then send her an email.
And be sure to end your email message with
"YOUR BLOG IS BETTER THAN TODD'S." She loves that.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yes, i AM still rockin' that shirt.

Amy said...

Me too!!! I love it! One of my all time favorites. Just wore it this week. But, it is the one with isom on the back.