BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

muxtape...



As long as I've known her, Rachel has always asked me for music suggestions.
While I continue to grow ever more uncool with regard to music, I do love sharing songs.


A while back, all the blogs got fired up with muxtape. I checked out a few of them, but never pursued it.
Then I see Rachel at camp and she asked me again for song suggestions and I got all inspired to utilize this site.

So...HERE IT IS.


It's mostly worship stuff, which I love listening to...although there's some other random stuff on there. I'll try to update this every now and again and keep you updated. Actually, I'll be throwing a link over on the right hand side of the blog so you can always keep up with songs I'm digging! (And you guys really should look at my sidebar...there's always something cool over there.)

Hope you like it, Rach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... that is totally cool. man, you know all the cool stuff!
I love that first song.

Jeff said...

I like this too..thanks!