BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Items Of Interest...

First things first - it's Thursday, which means there's a brand new post up at worshipnotes. This week, we're reviewing the brand new record from Tommy Walker. If you have a few minutes, sail over and check it out.

Secondly, this poll thing is turning out to be really cool. I'm really impressed at how many of you are voting on these things. (Although my friend, Julie, told me at church Sunday that she had been downloading all sorts of web browsers just so she could vote multiple times. For me. Nice try, Jules, but it didn't work. I'd link her, by the way, but her last blog post was seven years ago.) Thanks to those of you who have been sending me poll suggestions. That's very cool...and hopefully we'll get to all of them.

A few of you are sending me great ideas, but no actual choices. Once our "dream church" poll is over, I throw a link over in the sidebar where you can weigh in on what sort of choices ought to follow such strange poll questions. (Trust me...they're strange.)

Lastly, this questions been bouncing around in my head for awhile but it's not really anything I can throw on a poll. So, let's see what you think!

How do you waste time online?

What's the one site that consistently burns up valuable minutes of your life?


C'mon...we've all got 'em. Be honest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see when I want to waste time online......Todd Wright, nah. Melissa Radke, nah. Julios.com, maybe just to stare at those lovely yellow bags of chips.

chrismaroon said...

texags.com

It's all things in sports for Texas A&M. Can't help myself

Todd Wright said...

I know who you are, anonymous. Your comment has revealed your secret identity.

I will make it my goal, nay - my MISSION - to turn you into a real live professional blogger.

And Melissa ain't all that. (Okay, okay, Melissa...we get it. You're funny...)