BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 03, 2008


TONIGHT, I:

1. Planted explosive devices on two giant German silos, then crept through a factory to flank some bad guys who had my boys pinned down.

2. Drove a jeep full of soldiers through a fire-strewn roadway.

3. Handled my own tank in search of "The Black Baron." (Who got owned, by the way.)

4. Participated in a forest attack as the company sniper.
__________________________
I may not be able run through the woods outside playing army like the old days, but thanks to the good folks at Nintendo, I'm badder and better than ever.

2 comments:

daniel said...

I think that I should clarify the "East Texas" comments by saying "my redneck family" instead. Point well taken, and a change has been enacted.

It's just easier to put it that way since most of my local blog readers refer to me that way.

You're sorta like the Godfather of my blogging life, so I will bow to your wisdom.

Todd Wright said...

Wow, that actually makes me feel very honored.

I'm so weird!