BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

working title...









Starting in February, I'll be heading up a new young adult outreach at our church. I'll be "hosting" the service - preaching, leading discussion, connecting with guests, etc., while the worship will be led by a host of volunteer folks from around town.

We'll probably be throwing up a facebook or blog site for the service pretty soon. I'm really really excited about this new venture in ministry. I'll try to keep you guys posted on the progress.

7 comments:

Lance said...

the "r" in remnant is written backwards.

Lance said...

I think the "s" in backward(s) is unnecessary... my mistake

Johnny! said...

Is there a remnant of young adults in Lufkin, or a remnant of Christians?

Todd Wright said...

There's a bunch of young adults in Lufkin, but I don't know that many of them have any idea that God's got a purpose for their lives.

daniel said...

I really like this idea a whole lot. Do you know a night or a time yet? There are a lot of people I went to school with that I'd like to pass the word on to. Let me know.

Todd Wright said...

We're gonna' try Sunday nights at 8pm in our chapel.

Ffdskl Edhchgerg said...

just don't do it at 9:30 on Sunday mornings - when I worked at Perritte the "contemporary service" was suppose to "reach the un-churched"...

Not many un-churched people awake at 9:30am on Sunday.

I'd be interested in hearing more about your format/vision.