BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2006

Got some more info from Ross yesterday. He said from start to finish, the tracking/mixing/mastering would take anywhere from six-nine weeks. If I use DiscMakers, duplication would probably take a couple of weeks. I also took a look at the fundraising letter that Chris and the team drew up. It should go out in a couple of weeks.

Okay, so far, here are the votes:
Align - 5
All The Freed - 2
As Angels Filled The Sky - 0
At The Name of Jesus - 2
For - 4
Given To Me - 2
Glorify - 4
I Am Glad - 4
King of Mercy - 2
My Lips Will Sing - 7
My Savior - 7
Promised One - 5
Search and Know - 0
The Cross of Christ - 5
The Wine and the Bread - 2
You Gave Sight - 3

Suggested Additons
Refuge - 1
Behold - 1
Mercy Will Surround - 1
Only Lamb - 1

If you've voted, thanks...if not, please do! I'd really like to know what you all think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man that is so exciting! I can't wait to hear it! I haven't heard some of the newer stuff but these are the ones I really like:

For
Align
My Savior
My Lips Will Sing
Glorify
King of Mercy


Keep us posted and have fun!

Unknown said...

oops...and

The Cross of Christ

Romack said...

Align
My Lips Will Sing
My Savior
The Wine and the Bread
Promised One
For
King of Mercy
Glorify
You Gave Sight
and....Only Lamb.....I love that one!