BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thought This Might Be A Fun Game To Play

10 Things I Love About My Church

10. I can wear jeans on Sunday morning.
9. I can rock if I want to.
8. They don't care that I'm poor.
7. My band is skilled and humble.
6. People treat my family . . . like family. They call when we're sick, cry when we hurt and party with us when we win.
5. Its liberal enough to let me be as conservative as I want to be.
4. People sincerely come into that place every week desiring to meet with God.
3. I'm learning more than I thought possible.
2. Clay Walker
1. They are concerned with holiness. Taking what we hear inside the building and taking to the world around us.

Okay, everybody! Your turn!

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Will post mine on my blog

Robert